CMark2002 is the first unified benchmark from MadOnion.com. It is easy to use, measures and compares performance for all PCs, laptops, and workstations, across multiple Windows® operating systems. PCMark2002 also has an integrated Online ResultBrowser that instantly compares results against the world’s largest database of performance data.
PCMark2002 is available in three versions: the Free downloadable version, which has limited functionality, the Registered version, and the fully featured Pro version.
KEY FEATURES - REGISTERED VERSION
- CPU tests, presenting the total CPU score.
- Memory tests, giving a total Memory score.
- HDD test and a total HDD score.
- System Info, showing your PC hardware and system software in detail.
- Online services. Submit your results and compare them to PCMark2002 results from all over the world.
KEY FEATURES - PRO VERSION
- Custom selection of tests. You can choose which tests to run and which to skip. Whole test groups can be selected, for example to get a CPU score, but skipping the Memory and HDD tests. You can also choose individual CPU tests, and skip some of them.
- Testing options. You can choose to repeat each test in the benchmark run a certain number of times, which will give you the average of the individual test runs as result. Additionally, you can choose to loop all tests infinitely. There is also an option to choose which logical hard drive to use in the HDD test, or you can choose to test all HDDs.
- Result details. You can watch the results of each individual test immediately after the test run.
- Result export in text format. A result file can be saved in tabbed text format. This means that those results can easily be imported to almost any text editor or spreadsheet application, like Microsoft Word® or Excel®.
- ResultBrowser2002 - A professional tool for analyzing and comparing test results.
- Windows XP 2D tests. These tests display and measure the performance of some of the new GUI (Graphical User Interface) features in Windows XP.
- Video encoding test. This test performs video compression from a video clip of MPEG1 format to ASF (Advanced Streaming Format). Two video clips are generated; one low resolution and one high resolution.
- Video playback tests. Both ASF and DVD playback performance is tested. Also, there are low and high resolution/bit rate clips of both ASF and DVD.
- Video quality tests. DVD playback quality is measured in a series of quality tests.
- Battery test for laptops. You can compare the battery life and power saving features of laptops using the Battery test. The test is fully customizable in order to suit a large number of laptops and different kinds of laptop battery testing.
- Links Down -
Send to a friend