he War Engine is the ultimate gamer's package. In one gaming system and construction set you can literally build any type of war or conflict style game you want, your only limit is you imagination! Listed below are the 7 gaming modules, developed with The War Engine, that are included in this revolutionary system. These title's not only show you what is possible with this complete construction set, but they can be a starting point for your own game development.
• Armies of Armageddon: The classic sci-fi, squad based game that started it all. Lead your men into battle in the far future. By Mike Cooney, Eric Arroyo.
• Tour of Duty '44: Hot squad based combat set in the struggle to reclaim Europe from Hitler's forces. Follow your band of soldiers as they land on the beaches until they reach their objective of St Lo in France. By Ed Marshall.
• The Northern Realm Saga: Fantasy wargaming at it's best. Follow your men as they weave their way through this epic tale. By Joe Nefflen, Eric Arroyo, Ed Marshall.
• Global War: Total Conflict: An operational wargame that puts you in command of military forces in WWII. By Timothy P. Mammelli, Eric Arroyo.
• Paintball!: This one has to be seen to be believed. All of the fun of paintball with none of the cleanup. By Mark Hahn.
• TRL: A desperate war is being fought in the near future in the nuclear wastelands of the former American States. Lead your mechanized forces to victory in this time of need. By John K. Lerchey.
• Warspace: Space Combat finds it's way to The War Engine. The battle is joined when large fleets of starships clash in this look at futuristic naval combat. By Solar.
And with this comes over 40 refinements to The War Engine system that will allow you to not only enjoy hours of fun with the above games but to make any game of your dreams. It's entirely up to you as to what sort of game you will develop next!