nVidia Refresh Rate Fix MKII v2.20 E
- Developed by skillreactor.org
If you have a nVidia graphics card, you'll probably know about the very common bug, that occurs together with the nVidia Detonator drivers under Windows NT/2000/XP: Normally, you can't get a higher refresh rate than 60 Hz in the OpenGL/Direct3D modes, which makes you very blind after a while of gaming. ;-) I programmed this tool, to fix this bug, since I could not find an existing tool for this on the internet, which is compatible with the new official Detonator v28.32 drivers. There already were some tools around that supported the older Detonator versions.
- Compatible since Detonator 28.32 (Tested with 45.23!)
- Select from 60 Hz up to 240 Hz for every standard resolution!
- Secure backup function of original nVidia settings, restore if needed!
- Prevent eye damage :-)
- Additional secret easter egg! ;-)
Download and save your eyes!
Locutus - webmaster of skillreactor.org
- Links Down -
Send to a friend